Bespoke Services at InterContinental Bangkok
PRE-ARRIVAL AND ARRIVAL EXPERIENCE
48 hours before your expected arrival, our Club InterContinental manager will contact you to address any needs and preferences that you may have ahead of your stay. On arrival at the hotel, you'll be personally greeted and escorted to the Club InterContinental's check-in lounge.
A WARM WELCOME AT THE AIRPORT
If you've booked a transfer from the airport, our airport concierge will welcome you on arrival. You'll also be provided with a tablet pre-loaded with hotel and local information.
EXCLUSIVE CLUB INTERCONTINENTAL LOUNGE
Available only for Club InterContinental guests, our Club InterContinental Lounge comprises separate areas for business discussion, relaxation as well as light dining and drinks. A library of entertainment options is also available.
Enjoy extensive breakfast options, table service, complimentary afternoon tea along with complimentary evening drinks and canapés. Club InterContinental hotel guests are welcome to invite a non-staying guest to join them for dining in the lounge at no additional charge.
DEDICATED CLUB INTERCONTINENTAL TEAM
Allow our Club InterContinental Lounge team to personalize your experience. Staff members will be delighted to share their insider knowledge on area sights, shopping experiences and local food and drink options.
YOUR CLUB INTERCONTINENTAL ROOM
Club InterContinental rooms offer extra space to relax as well as outstanding views. You'll likewise enjoy benefits including complimentary pressing service, Wi-Fi and local calls at no charge, and late check-out (subject to availability).
Club InterContinental Lounge
Club InterContinental Lounge is temporarily closed.
All benefits are served instead at Balcony Lounge.
- On level 37
- Open daily from 6:00 to 23:00 hours
- Private check-in and check-out service available at lounge
- Two items of complimentary pressing service per stay (dry cleaning, laundry and express service are excluded)
- Complimentary in-room breakfast on departure day if leaving before 6:00 hours
- Complimentary use of the Club InterContinental meeting room for one hour per night of stay; additional hours at a nominal charge. Reservation is recommended
- Complimentary local landline telephone calls (excluding calls to mobile phones)
- Personalized concierge and business services
- iPad available for use in lounge
- All-day premium teas, coffees and juices (6:00 to 23:00 hours)
- American buffet breakfast and à la carte selections (6:00 to 11:00 hours)
- High tea with snacks (14:30 to 16:30 hours)
- Happy hour canapés and cocktails (17:30 to 19:30 hours)
Please note that children of Club InterContinental guests must be over 12 years of age to enter lounge and be accompanied by an adult. We recommend smart casual attire for visits to Club InterContinental Lounge; kindly note that slippers, rubber or beach flip-flops, tank-tops and sports attire are not permitted.
*Club InterContinental guests traveling with children under 12 are invited to enjoy happy hour at Balcony Lounge featuring special family set-up.